Friday, February 5, 2010

Beginner Lessons Dslr Camera North Lake Tahoe Accommodations + Beginner Lessons - Suggestions Needed?

North Lake Tahoe accommodations + beginner lessons - suggestions needed? - beginner lessons dslr camera

Hello,

This is my first time at Lake Tahoe. I need information on accommodation in North Lake Tahoe + Beginners Course - proposals should be 23 to 25 December or 28 December 31 December to only 2 or 3 nights. We are a group of 4 to 6 people. I've heard that if you include a package that remains the more ski purchase, it is a little cheaper. Any suggestions on this? I have heard that Northstar and Squaw Valley are the best. Is that true?

1 comments:

Cookydus... said...

Kings Beach is good, like some other places I can name, but do not know, try and Truckee, not far from here and it's great sking Meyers also is not bad, but if you secure in you that you have strings can winter storms streets around quickly. Not many places around the lake, but I want to go online and book now because it's always busy this time of year.

Post a Comment