Monday, February 15, 2010

Masturbation Blogspot What Do U Think Of My List Of Interests?

What do u think of my list of interests? - masturbation blogspot

Here is the list of interests in blogspot with me, Yahoo 360, Friendster:
Farting, dancing, Hanes, Fruit of the Loom underwear, underwear, body odors, parties, beaches, go to the mall, talking hanging with friends, reading romance novels, masturbation, underwear, toilet, reading novels on the toilet, light my farts with a match

"They do not seem to interest an interesting personality, right?

7 comments:

Deja Vu! said...

... Forgot your hot chocolate and coconut marshmallows on the fire ...

xSealedx... said...

Just because you wrote, I know, I work with you: P It's nice to work with people who care so free and so stupid, it makes me laugh and really enjoy to be myself.

See the hilarious reactions of other people! I respect people who do their own things, and someone I want to be sure, in the vicinity:).

M_sexbomb :) said...

Yes, very interesting. I would like someone to meet the main interests is in underwear, farting. How very cool.

Dude said...

Visit one of your family celebration would certainly be pleased.

Ginny WeasleyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

Woah!
Interesting

dWali said...

This question in the psychology section. I am sure many of them shrink fascinated!

Sweet_P said...

...... Brut

Post a Comment