Sunday, December 20, 2009

Babysafe Mattress SIDS- Mattress Wrapping And The Angelcare Movement Monitor. A Little Help Would Be GREAT...?

SIDS- Mattress wrapping and The Angelcare Movement Monitor. A little help would be GREAT...? - babysafe mattress

I am the mother of a beautiful 41 / 2 old beautiful angel, and I am so worried about SIDS. I did some research on the packaging of the mattress and the theory of gases. It seems plausible to me, so I bought the mattress covers and mattresses, baby safe is covered. I'm still so scared .. I have trouble sleeping. I love my little princess SO MUCH. (I'm sure you understand.) Now I've bought myself Angelcare Movement Monitor, the deluxe version, in the hope of some rest. Has anyone done so? Wrapped mattress baby safe rules and uses a motion-tracking? The envelope must be baby safe ventilation openings in the bottom of the mattress pursued the trail of the movement have to take a seat?
Any help would be appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment