Friday, December 18, 2009

Fun Brain Cheats For Planetary Pinball CHEATING And MY BRAIN: Why Is Like This?

CHEATING and MY BRAIN: Why Is Like This? - fun brain cheats for planetary pinball

Fraud, adultery, infidelity, fraud. Whatever you call it. Absolutlely makes me mad! I hate it, it rejects me. I have all these studies, Statististics, reports and figures on this and how its getting worse and do more people. I just read the confession of some 100 different people on Yahoo. The more I read, the more I am very frustrated, and some people are careful! Especially women. This has a revelation, my God! I know I must go, but it's just like bringing a train crash. . . I can not stop watch.

Why is my brain is so locked in that case? I've never been in the relationship (21 years), so that they may be wondering why I am crazy units. "Could the next" type of thing. I would rather die like a monk.

I hate deception and simply wrong! Most of these lines read, listen to how people confessions. Pause and analyze what really depressed and about and do. I hate him more!

Why is my brain uses this? What is it?

They annoy me, if you want. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment