Monday, December 21, 2009

Driver Employment Contract What Form/s Will I Have To Use To File My Taxes (please See Details)?

What form/s will I have to use to file my taxes (please see details)? - driver employment contract

I had two jobs during the year 2007. One was a taxi driver. Man walks away) from self-employment (hiring or subcontracting, and I have a 1099 Misc. The other was a regular work in a shop. Payment by the hour card game, etc. I have a Form W-2 for that.

The revenue from these two forms are combined less than $ 13,000.

I know I must be a 1040, but a bet? I also have an additional means, such as C 1040 calendar, for example?

Please do not bother to answer if all you can do is go to the IRS. We have your information already reviewed and does not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment