Friday, January 8, 2010

Best Natural Deodorant What Is The Best Natural Deodorant For Men?

What is the best natural deodorant for men? - best natural deodorant

I assume you are European or never with women. Ever.

If you are a "natural antiperspirant" mark, Tom. Keep him in a supermarket. It is made from all natural materials.

I am a woman, and the idea of the deodorant does not make me want to take my own life. Seriously, it smells so bad. And no, this time stinkiness ruining any chance of a woman takes a whiff of pheromones ...

Conclusion - if you ever have sex again (want) to use deodorant.

3 comments:

mgnlok said...

is a smelly dude

Dr. Hill Arius said...

I rubbed a ferret in my arms .... is the natural smell of musk ...

Kimmy3 said...

Said in his book about the many uses of vinegar, he with the white vinegar on a cloth put up their hands and wipe it. Do not worry if the odor disappears.

Post a Comment