Monday, January 4, 2010

Vision Problems My 8 Year Old Needs Glasses And There Is No Family History Of Vision Problems?

My 8 year old needs glasses and there is no family history of vision problems? - vision problems

... Should I worry? What are the visual disturbances go so fast? (to be discussed there was more than 6 months as part of his physique, it was) no problem, he did not complain in the position to the board in the school to see and accept it after a conversation with your teacher so that you have difficulty ...

whose date this weekend, I am concerned, knowledge or experience with this would be great.

3 comments:

Kitkat said...

Probably has indeed not changed overnight.
In recent years his vision has gradually worse, but all eight of his time was not clear until they could see over the edge.
Genetics are fascinating .. anything can happen.
You can talk to your eye doctor about it, but I do not think that there is nothing to fear.

superydu... said...

I think it is very common for young children to the school to develop visual disorders. Look at the table all day long or short puts more wear on the eyes. should not worry, some eye problems can be fixed with the help of glasses. if not end glasses. ensure that they use. Some children do not tend to wear their glasses because they are afraid of ridicule at school. No more glasses can cause permanent damage to the long term.

sawlmw20... said...

I am not a doctor, say.
I do not need nessicarily family history, have a vision problem. Is it the TV or computer? I know it hurts the eyes. It's good to get through your luggage. Make a list of questions and they give to the doctor.

Post a Comment